Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Welcome to my world

Hello.

I am entering the blogosphere because I am having trouble finding a home in the world. I'm speaking figuratively.

Actually, I have a home and family and much more to be grateful for in this world. But I have had a hard time finding a place to share some ideas lately, so I thought I would find out if anybody is interested in what I have to say here in the blogosphere.

Today, I am trying to get some substantive response to an idea I have about the universe. I wrote an article, and posted it at http://academia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Big_Bang,_the_Fabric_of_Space_and_the_Apple
It's a Wikipedia website for original ideas, but nobody has commented on it.

I sent a copy of the article to a science reporter and emailed a physics professor about it, but I have received no response.

Is anybody listening?

No comments: