Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Another wrinkle in spacetime

I don't know whether I am getting closer to or farther from the truth. But I am definitely getting somewhere.

Despite an overwhelming amount of legal work sitting on my desk, I have been preoccupied with my evolving theory of gravity. It claims my attention anytime I am not focused on more pressing business. My mind is working on it even in my sleep.

One day this week, I woke up with a new insight and so I published it. Basically, it applies my previous theory about gravity to the realm of atoms. It is online at http://academia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Apple_Stopped_Here.

I do not have any real validation for my ideas other than logic and intuition. My theory just makes sense to me. In sum, I think that the Big Bang is causing the force of gravity.

In other words, when you see objects moving through space, you are seeing the Big Bang in action. That applies to the planets circling our sun and the electrons circling atomic nuclei. The Big Bang set everything in motion, and gravity is the effect of that matter slowing down. That effect is measured as weight.

No comments: