Friday, January 16, 2009

Five-sixth's of the way there

My gravity experiment was a success.

According to gravimetric readings I requested from the University of Montana, gravity increased during the day and decreased each night on January 3, 4 and 5, 2009. This is precisely what I predicted by applying my gravity theory. See my blog dated Nov. 26, 2007.

One of the six readings, however, showed an opposite result. I do not have an explanation for the difference yet, but I am awaiting further information from the university. So I am 5/6's excited about the prospects for my theory.

Despite this encouraging development, I am still guarded about sharing my theory with a broader scientific audience. I suspect there will be other explanations for the results and certainly criticisms for my theory.

But I feel more confident that I have not been on a fool's errand. I think I am on the road to understanding.

No comments: